Wednesday, December 20, 2017

+43

Yesterday I noticed that I am not sure, at least not until further thinking, that if it were I who sought the wine maker to sell him an amount of grape I have it would or would not imply that I made a choice to participate in the wine making. Therefore my talk about"other use rule" in post +41 should have been made to sound more as a step toward recognizing when an action is considered as participating in choosing the refused path which the buyer intends to follow instead of making it sound like an absolute rule in itself (Although in the following post I was careful enough to explicitly limit the example I gave to having the wine maker comes to me to buy the grape I have without including the other way around). 
This is all about contrasting enabling a path with choosing that path.
  

1 comment: