Sunday, July 14, 2013

Like any bad TV show

I said and repeated that that trial is fake. It was just a show, and not even a good one, and things were already arranged from inside. I had my suspicions from the beginning but I did not say anything until I accumulated enough signs. The jury was already contacted.

As for the request for man slaughter definition , that was just a game by the jury to hide its real intention and so was most probably the judge's decision to sequester the juries.

What about the judge's decisions to allow some evidences while preventing others? They are also..yes,you guessed it..fake intended to strengthen the image of a real trial and real court. The defendant wouldn't have been convicted regardless.

This was the result of a corruption. Otherwise, this country is filled with people who strongly refuse what happened to the victim here.

No comments:

Post a Comment